We invite experienced professionals, talented office support and new graduates to investigate the broad range of employment opportunities identified below. To learn more about our association, go to the AMA Workplace, or check out our employee benefits.
If you experience technical difficulty completing the AMA's application for employment contact Placement@ama-assn.org
Under general supervision of Foreman, operates multiple digital print devices, including workflow and job management systems. Assist the Foreman with training and development of other Technicians and all related bindery task and quality standards.
• High School education or completion of related trade school courses.
• Three (3) years of experience in the digital printing or bindery industry.
• Mechanical ability to operate and maintain a variety of digital printing equipment.
• Ability to read and understand written work orders or verbal instructions and complete assigned task by the specified time using appropriate equipment.
• Ability to work independently or as a team member on a large project and complete assigned portion within the specified time.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, FreeFlow and Adobe Pro.
• Ability to substitute for Foreman and interact with AMA staff and external vendors during HOD meetings and scheduled time off.
• Ability to lift and carry paper stocks, stack completed work and move handcarts of supplies or completed work to other stations or storage areas.
• Have interpersonal skills and the ability to interact well with different departments.
• Self-motivated with excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
The AMA also offers employees a unique opportunity -- to play a role in shaping the way health care is provided in this country. We offer a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a convenient downtown location. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in our workforce and we encourage Veterans to apply!
Internal candidates may apply by completing an internal Career Opportunity Application found on our Intranet site, and submitting it to Chris Lenz in Human Resources. External applicants may also apply online at www.ama-assn.jobs. We hope to hear from you soon!
|Human Resources/Facilities Support||Chicago|